Dinner (and meals in general) have been a struggle in our house for as long as I can remember. Anna is a super picky kid who likes precisely five things and will eat them on repeat ad nauseam. So when she tried AND LIKED the gnocchi from this sheet pan gnocchi, I was floored.
FLOORED, I tell you.
And while she had her gnocchi tonight as a side with her favorite hot dog and cucumber slices, I wasn’t fussing because she ate every single piece on her plate without complaint.
Some of my favorite things about this recipe:
- It’s easy.
- It requires 5-10 minutes of hands on time, depending on how fancy you want to get with it.
- It is infinitely flexible and works with whatever veggies you like and/or have on hand.
- It’s ready and on the table in 25 minutes. That includes prep and cooking time.
- It’s seriously delicious.
- MY KID WILL EAT IT.
Which means you can file this under easy weeknight dinners, delicious sheet pan dinners, and make a double batch so you can eat it all week dinners. I’m also going to file this under I can’t believe my kid actually likes this dinners.
This recipe was inspired by The Kitchn’s Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies.
How To Make Sheet Pan Gnocchi
- Rimmed baking sheet*
- Shelf-stable gnocchi* (I get ours at Trader Joe’s)
- Olive oil
- Additional veggies of your choice (peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
*This is an affiliate link. I make a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase it through the link.